Terms and Conditions
- CNC Marine has made every effort to ensure that the information on this web site is current and accurate. The information is regarded as general and no warranty is given that this information is correct or complete.
- All information on this site are correct at the time of creation and is be subject to change without notice.
- This site contains links to web sites maintained by other organisations. We do not take responsibility for the content on those web sites.
KIT BOATS AND PLANS
CNC Marine Plans, Kits and cutting files are sold upon the following terms and conditions, which are subject to change from time to time and without notice.
- Payment of the agreed fee will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Refunds are not available on downloaded kits files or purchase of cutting files and plans.
- A refund will be given on pre cut kits and design only options if requested before the materials are cut.
- In the case of pre-cut kits and design only fee option you are supplied the kit for the construction of ONE (1) vessel only. You must not use the parts, design data and/or drawings for the construction of any subsequent vessels.
- You must not copy or reproduce the aluminium pre-cut parts for any purpose whatsoever.
- In the case of purchased cutting files and plans you are licensed to build an unlimited number of boats. You must not copy, sell or re-distribute the plans and/or cutting files.
- In the case of purchased cutting files, the drawings, design data and cutting files are supplied to you as a non exclusive license to build the boat. You may not use the files to sell pre-cut kits or parts or for any other purpose.
- In the case of free downloaded plans, you agree and accept that the plans are provided for your private study and for planning and evaluation. You may not copy, reproduce, sell or redistribute the plans in any way.
- In all cases CNC Marine retains full ownership of the design, drawings, cutting files, intellectual property and design data.
- In all cases, if you are a boat building business or general fabrication business you agree to clearly disclose in your marketing materials and web site that the design is provided by CNC Marine and agree to provide a website link back to our web site.
- CNC Marine’s designs, drawings, plans and cutting files are protected by international copyright law.
- You must not copy, redistribute or reproduce (either in whole or in part) the design, data, cutting files and /or drawings.
- When sub-contracting out the cutting of kits and/or the construction of the boat you must make all reasonable precautions to keep our information confidential and secure.
- You must not modify the design, data, drawings or the aluminium pre-cut parts, without our prior written consent. Unauthorised modification may result in loss of performance or defects in the vessel produced and may cause safety issues.
- If you wish to make modifications to the design, you must ask us.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of or arising from any unauthorised modification of the CNC Marine package or any part of it.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of poor workmanship in kit assembly.
- If you engage a builder to build the boat you accept responsibility for your Builder’s workmanship and for your Builder’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions and with any statutory requirements.
- You are liable to us for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your Builder’s, material suppliers and/or Cutters breach of these Conditions of Sale.
- You will indemnify us against any claim, action or demand for loss or damage arising from or as a result of, our supply of the CNC Marine design drawings, material lists and cutting files to you or your builder.
- You must inspect the pre cut kit immediately it is delivered and notify us with 5 days of any damage or omissions.
- Except as provided for in these Conditions of Sale, we accept no liability for damage or loss suffered by you once the pre cut kit is delivered to you or your builder.
- In case of a dispute in relation to these Conditions of Sale, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland.
- These Conditions of Sale are governed by the laws of Australia and the State of Queensland.
- If any part of these Conditions of Sale is found to be void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of these Conditions of Sale.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- You understand and agree that boat building requires fabrication and welding skills. You may need professional assistance with all or part of the kit assembly.
- We do not guarantee that the design meets the standards required by your marine authority. You must check the design suitability with them before you buy.
- We do not guarantee that the design meets your boating requirements.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF CNC MARINE AND ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO US. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Our full legal name is CNC Boats Pty Ltd (ACN 601 410 851) trading as CNC Marine.
- CNC Marine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Collection of Personal Information:
We may collect personal information from you in various ways, including:
Information provided by you when filling out forms, making inquiries, or placing orders.
Contact details, such as name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Payment information for processing transactions.
Communications and correspondence exchanged with us.
Use of Personal Information:
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
Providing and personalizing our products and services.
Processing orders, payments, and deliveries.
Responding to inquiries, requests, and providing customer support.
Sending important notices, updates, and marketing communications (with your consent where required).
Conducting internal research, analysis, and improving our products and services.
Complying with legal obligations.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
We may disclose personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
Service providers: We may share personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our business and delivering services, such as payment processors and shipping companies.
Legal requirements: We may disclose personal information if required by law, governmental authorities, or to protect our legal rights.
Business transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business, personal information may be transferred as part of the transaction, subject to appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We employ reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of personal information.
Your Rights and Choices:
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, update, or delete your information. You may also have the right to restrict or object to certain processing activities. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
Links to Third-Party Websites:
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party websites before providing any personal information.